List on MLS /Realtor.ca
To get a MLS listing on www.realtor.ca, you need to do the following:
- Supply us the property information & Proof of Ownership
- Sign a MLS listing agreement & fax or email it to us
- Pay for the MLS
To begin the process, you need to “Sign-Up” on our site, and choose a username and password to get access to the member’s area, where you will provide your property information for processing the MLS listing.
Upon receipt of the information and confirmation of the services required, we will send you a MLS listing agreement by fax or email, for you to sign and send it back to us.
We will advise you the amount to be paid and you will make the payment either by bank transfer or by a credit card. We do accept personal cheques but this delays the processing of the MLS listing, as we must wait for the cheque to clear.
Your listing will be processed within 48 hours of receiving of all of the following
- FULL property information that is required for a MLS listing
- A copy of the deed showing the names of the owners as the proof of ownership
- A Signed copy of the MLS listing agreement,
- Confirmation of the payment received
Without the fulfilment of the above, the MLS listing will not be processed.
Your listing will appear on www.realtor.ca within 96 hours of processing the listing.
Go to “Sign Up” page to get MLS for Less and start saving money!