Please read these terms carefully before using this website. Using this website indicates that you understand and accept these terms. Do not use this website if you do not accept or understand these terms.
We at Trail Blazers Realty are constantly striving to provide excellent service to you, our customers and business partners, while building a long-lasting relationship with you. To achieve these goals, we occasionally need information about you when you visit our site.
Trail Blazers Realty respects your right to privacy. When you visit www.FlatFeeCanada.com, you may be providing information to Trail Blazers Realty on two different levels about your visit:
- Anonymous statistics collected as you browse the site, and
- Personal information you knowingly give us.
Trail Blazers Realty does Try to :
- Safeguard customers' information from unauthorized access.
- Collect, maintain and use customer information as necessary to provide the most helpful and targeted products and services to meet customers' needs (e.g. customer care or new products or services).
- Honor customers' requests to remove their names from our telephone or mail solicitation lists. (Just Contact Us).
- Maintain confidentiality of customer information when undertaking projects with other companies.
Statistics about your visit
As you browse the site, www.FlatFeeCanada.com web servers collect information about your visit, not about you personally. Via web server logs, we monitor statistics such as:
- How many people visit our site
- Which pages people visit on our site
- From which domains our visitors come
- Which browsers people use to visit our site
While we gather this information, none of it is associated with you as an individual. We use these statistics to improve our Web site, to monitor its performance, and to make it easier for you and other visitors to use.
Organizational and Personal information you knowingly give us
Within www.FlatFeeCanada.com, you may be asked to give us personal or organizational information in order to purchase or receive information about a product or service. This information may range from your generic zip code, to your specific phone number, account number, a credit card number, e-mail address, organization URL and mailing address.
Use of the Information this Site Gathers/Tracks
Your IP Address and Host Name
www.FlatFeeCanada.com web site logs Host Names and IP addresses (when the Host Name is not available) for systems administration and security purposes. These logs are monitored and analyzed to maintain systems and information security and allow us to constantly improve the value and the availability of the web content.
Links to Other Sites
1 We reserve the right to alter the commission structure stated herein at any time without notice.
2. This site is not intended to solicit properties already listed or buyers who are currently under a contract with any agent.
3. The information contained on this Web site is for informational purposes only. It is not intended to provide legal, accounting, tax, investment, financial or other professional advice.
4. Trail Blazers Realty nor its principals shall be liable in any manner whatsoever or to any extent for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, losses or expenses arising out of the use of this Web site.
5. While we have taken certain measures, complete confidentiality and security on internet can not be and is not assured. Any communication undertaken using internet will be at your own risk and Trail Blazers shall not be liable for any damages arising from the use such transmission. We can not be held responsible for your personal information being captured by the web crawlers and other search engines from the internet. If you are really concerned about your privacy, you should not leave any personal information here and we suggest that you exit this website immediately.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, FlatFeeCanada.com reserves the right (and you authorize FlatFeeCanada.com) to share or disclose your personally identifiable information when FlatFeeCanada.com determines, in its sole discretion, that the disclosure of your personally identifiable information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against you if:
- You are interfering with another's rights or property, including, without limitation, FlatFeeCanada.com 's rights or property;
- You are violating any applicable law, rule or regulation;
- Necessary or required by any applicable law, rule or regulation; and/or
- Requested by authorities in the event of any act of terrorism or instance of local, regional or national emergency.
6. Accuracy or completeness of Information contained in Web sites accessed via hypertext link or other means from this Web site is not warranted, nor it should be construed as an express or an implied endorsement of any third party products or services. You understand and agree that Trail Blazers Realty assumes NO responsibility for the accuracy of information provided anywhere in the site.
7. All materials published or otherwise accessible through this Web site, including, but not limited to photographs, images, illustrations, text, coding and other material Content are protected by copyright, and are owned and or controlled by either Trail Blazers Realty or the party acknowledged herein as the provider of the Content.
8. This Web site is protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to Canadian copyright laws, international conventions and other copyright laws. Unless authorized herein any reproduction, modification, redistribution, publication, transmission, transfer, sale, distribution, performance, display or exploitation of this Web site, whether in whole or in part, constitutes a violation of federal or common law and is prohibited.
9. Certain names, words, titles, phrases, logos, designs, graphics, icons and trade-marks displayed on this Web site belong to their respective owners. Unless otherwise specified, downloading, retransmission or other copying or modification of any trade-marks displayed on this Web site is a violation of federal or common law and is prohibited.
10. We reserve the right to change the "Terms of Service" at any time without any notice.