- You can have a MLS listing for a period of upto one year.
- You will provide full information about your property by uploading it through the website. Personal visit, pick up or delivery of the documents may be available within GTA.
- The MLS listing will be processed Exactly as per your submission. When information and the paperwork is incomplete, MLS listing can NOT be processed and consequently the processing of listing on MLS, can be delayed.
- You are free to decide the amount payable to the cooperating broker who brings in the buyer. In certian scenarios, we may charge a marketing fee to the Cooperating brokerage to offset our MLS operating costs.
- We fully comply with the rules and regulations of the local Real Estate Board, RECO, and the CREA.
- The MLS offers posted on the site, are not open to those who are currently under a contract with another broker nor this offer can be used to break an existing contract.
- We do not and will not interfere with our fellow broker’s contracts or listings.