We Buy Houses and Condo Assignments
*Any Condition - Any Area - Guaranteed Cash Offer*
We Buy Houses in the GTA Toronto Area; we also buy Condo Assignments; in rare cases we will also consider properties outside the GTA area.
We, myself along with a group of real estate investors can guarantee you a cash sale and close the sale on a mutually convenient date or as early as it can be closed by the lawyers.
Do you or your property fall into one or more of the following scenarios:
- You want to sell the property fast.
- You don't want to go through the selling process.
- You are Having difficulty in making monthly payments.
- Your property is already or is in imminent danger of going under "Power of Sale" or Foreclosure.
- Your Property needs heavy and costly repairs.
- Your property is Hard to sell but it is insurable.
- You have a very little equity left in the property.
- You bought the property but don't want to close and want to assign the agreement
This is what we can do for you, the choice is yours.
- Buy property in cash from you.
- Close it within 30 days or sooner.
- Rent the property back to you.
- Give you an option to buy back the property.
Procedure & Terms: Because of the complexity of such a sale transaction, the experience dictates that the seller can expect to net 70-85% of the assessed value of the property. Each case is considered on its merit; you will have an opportunity to review this arrangement with your lawyer . Please note, to expedite the matters, at the first instance, you need to make a full disclosure relating to and affecting the property, once we have full information, we will contact you within 24 hours.
Incomplete submissions will delay our response and hence delay the closing of the sale your property. Needless to say, it is always advisable to sell your property without any duress. This offer is not intended to solicit properties listed for sale. Please contact ONLY if you have the authority to enter into such an agreement. We will not accept enquiries from a person acting on behalf of a third party.